The report analysts forecast the Global Application Server market to grow at a CAGR of 21.95 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing adoption of the internet of things.Application Server market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for mobile internet services. However, the increasing demand for customized applications could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Application Server market has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Application Server market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. The key vendors dominating this market space are Adobe Systems Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., and RedHat Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Apache Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., EMC Corp., Fiorano Software Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Co., NEC Corp., Oracle Corp., PolarLake, SAP AG, Tibco Software Inc., and VMware Inc.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.2 Market Size and Forecast
06.3 Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
07.1 Global Application Server Market by Geographical Segmentation
08. Key Leading Countries
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
Download Sample Request:
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?