This report studies the global SCADA market status and forecast, categorizes the global SCADA market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
This report studies the SCADA market, Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) is a control system architecture that uses computers, networked data communications and graphical user interfaces for high-level process supervisory management, but uses other peripheral devices such as programmable logic controllers and discrete PID controllers to interface to the process plant or machinery.
SCADA systems include hardware and software components. SCADA is used in power plants as well as in oil and gas refining, telecommunications, transportation, and water and waste control.
SCADA used in industry including Power & Energy, Oil & Gas Industry, Water & Waste Control, Telecommunications, Transportation, Manufacturing Industry and Others. Report data showed that 33.82%, 16.80% of the SCADA market demand in Power & Energy and Oil & Gas Industry for India region in 2017.
There are three kinds of SCADA, which are including SCADA Hardware, SCADA Software and SCADA Services. SCADA Hardware and SCADA Services are important in the SCADA, with a 42.39% and 46.96% revenue market share nearly in 2017.
Briefly speaking, in the next few years, SCADA industry will still be a high-speed developing industry. Sales of SCADA have brought a lot of opportunities, there will more companies enter into this industry.
The global SCADA market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Honeywell International Inc. (US)
- Emerson Electric Co. (US)
- General Electric Co. (US)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Larsen & Toubro (India)
- Rockwell Automation Inc. (US)
- Omron Corporation (Japan)
- M.B. Control & Systems Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Iconics Inc. (US)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
By Application, the market can be split into
- Power & Energy
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Water & Waste Control
- Manufacturing Industry
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global SCADA capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key SCADA manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Request free sample :